prices: terms + conditions
All passes are activated upon purchase. All passes are valid for use by named pass holder only and cannot be used by others.
Month to month pass
Month-to-Month pass is a minimum of 30 days. Month-to-Month payments will be charged to a credit card on an automatic monthly basis in perpetuity, until notice is provided by emailing email@example.com.
Class passes are valid for 3 months from date of purchase and are not eligible for refund or transfer. 5 and 10 class passes can be extended for up to one month from date of expiry for a £10 fee.
– Cancellation notice must be given with a minimum of 20 days notice before your next monthly payment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by letting us know in person.
– Partial refunds will not be given and monthly payments once billed are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
– Cancellations cannot be backdated.
– A £30 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled in the first 12 months.
– triyoga will provide 60 days' notice of any pricing adjustment.
– The cancellation fee will be waived if transferring to an Annual Unlimited Pre-paid pass.
Clients are entitled to place a monthly unlimited pass, and an annual pass on hold, in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
– Holds must be for a minimum of 30 and maximum of 60 days.
– Holds requested for medical reasons may exceed 60 days when accompanied by a doctor's note
– Holds must be requested via email to email@example.com or in person at reception
– 20 days' notice must be given prior to the hold start date
– Holds cannot be backdated