online class bookings
Book your favourite yoga, pilates, gyrotonic and treatment sessions ahead of time - from the convenience of your own home, or wherever you happen to be. Yoga classes can be booked up to 1 week in advance; pilates and gyrotonic sessions can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance; treatments can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance.
how to get started:
1. Please review the terms and conditions on this page and then select ‘make an online class booking’ (this will direct you to our scheduling programme).
2. Select the 'sign up now' button next to the corresponding class you would like to book or click on the 'pilates/gyrotonic tab' at the top of the page to book equipment studio sessions. Please see more detailed instructions below.
3. If you are creating a new account, please use your triyoga ID card number in the registration. If you already have an online account, we recommend signing in for the first time using your triyoga ID card number in the 'New to our site' section, as the same above. This will ensure that the online account you are using is the same as your existing studio account - and therefore contains your existing class credits. If this is your first visit to triyoga, please proceed with registering without a triyoga ID card number. A triyoga ID card will be given to you at your sign-in.
- Yoga classes can be pre-booked up to 7 days in advance.
- 70% of the spaces in each class can be pre-booked online.
- The remaining 30% are for drop ins. Therefore, if you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes arrive early to ensure your place and get settled into class.
- early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- late cancellations: any cancellations made within 3 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- no shows: we understand sometimes life gets in the way and you can't make it to class when you have pre-booked. However if this does happen please make sure you cancel yourself out of the class. You can do this by calling reception or through your MindBodyOnline account. If people are a no show three times in a month their online booking privileges will be removed for the following month,
- Please sign in with reception or at the self-check in at least 10 minutes in advance to the class starting. If you have not signed in by this time, your space may be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
pilates + gyrotonic equipment studio sessions
- Pilates and gyrotonic equipment studio sessions are available at primrose hill only and can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. If you would like to book beyond 4 weeks and up to a year please contact reception directly.
- Private sessions can only be booked on the hour and group sessions can be booked at half hour intervals.
- Online booking is not available for first time visitors to the studio as you must first attend a starter assessment, which must be booked via reception.
- To book your session firstly select the 'pilates/gyrotonic privates' or 'pilates groups' tab at the top of the page. You can book a session by date or by teacher.
- To book a session by DATE:
- click the calendar at the top right hand corner and choose your date
- choose your preferred time with the teacher of your choice
- To book a session by TEACHER:
- click on the all providers drop down menu to the right of the schedule to find your teacher
- choose your preferred teacher
- click on week to view the teacher's weekly schedule
- choose your preferred date and time
- Cancellations: cancellations of sessions due within 24hrs or less are considered late cancellations and apply a full charge.
- Early cancellations + rebooking sessions:
- login to your triyoga account and select the my info tab
- select my schedule
- click on cancel
- To rebook simply follow the above instructions on booking a session
- Late cancellations: to late cancel your session please call reception on 0207 483 3344 and press 5 for primrose hill. Whilst you will be charged for the session we would be grateful if you could let us know so we can inform the teacher.
- When you arrive for your appointment please let reception know that you have arrived.
Treatments can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance online, making it that much easier to take good care of yourself and schedule in "you time".
Appointments are available on, or half past, the hour. Please check in at reception upon arrival at the centre.
Please note that the following therapists are not available for online booking: Craig Brown, Mark Davies, Tim Goullet, Merran Lusher, Simon Purton, Mika Simmons or Roland Torikian. If you wish to see them, please contact reception on 0207 483 3344.
To book your appointment, first log in to your account and then select the Massage and Treatments tab. You can book by date or therapist by following the procedures below.
- To book by date:
- Click on the calendar in the top right corner of the schedule
- Choose your preferred time, with the therapist of your choice. Choose treatment type and length.
- To book by therapist:
- Choose a location from the location filter (please note that this is automatically set to Primrose Hill.)
- Click on all providers filter to choose your preferred therapist.
- Click on week to see each therapist's schedule
- Choose your preferred date and time
- Choose treatment type and length
- Treatment types: Please note some therapists have both a treatment or massage option. All massages will appear under the massage category, whilst all other treatments offered by the therapist will appear under treatments. You will only be able to view 1 category at a time.
- Cancellations: On behalf of the therapists, we operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled within 24hrs or less are considered late cancellations and apply a full charge.
- Late cancellations: Whilst you will be charged for the appointment, we would be grateful if you could let us know on 0207 483 3344, so that we can inform the therapist.
- Early cancellations + appointment changes:
- login to your triyoga account and select the my info tab
- select my schedule
- click on cancel, which can be found at the right hand side of the appointment line
- simply rebook the appointment at your preferred time
- While it is best to cancel and rebook online, you can also call reception at 0207 483 3344.
terms and conditions:
- Pre-booked sessions must be paid for in advance.
- Sessions will automatically be deducted from your class pass/package or you can purchase individual sessions with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
- Early cancellations: yoga class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance, only online. Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions, and treatment bookings, can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. If you paid by class pass or session package your class/session will be credited back to your account. If you paid by debit/credit card, the session will be credited to your triyoga account (this can take up to 2 hours) and will be valid for use for 3 months from the date of the purchase.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 3 hours of the class start time for yoga and within 24 hours of the session start time for pilates, gyrotonic and treatments) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- Yoga Sign-In: We require that you sign into your yoga class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you are on an unlimited yoga contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
- If you have any questions about online class bookings or are experiencing challenges during the registration process, our studio team can help answer your enquiry. Call us on 0207 483 3344 (press 3 for Chelsea, 4 for Soho and Covent Garden, 5 for Primrose Hill)