Book your favourite yoga classes, Pilates and Gyrotonic equipment studio sessions ahead of time from the convenience of your own home or wherever you happen to be. Yoga classes can be booked up to 1 week in advance (but don't worry, you don't have to book, and will still be able to drop-in to every class too) and Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
We'd love to hear your experience using the service...our goal is to make the pre-booking process as easy as 1, 2, 3! Let us know your thoughts the next time you visit a triyoga studio.
how to get started:
1. Please review the terms and conditions on this page and then select ‘make an online class booking’ (this will direct you to our scheduling programme).
2. Select the 'sign up now' button next to the corresponding class you would like to book or click on the 'pilates/gyrotonic tab' at the top of the page to book equipment studio sessions. Please see more detailed instructions below.
3. If you are creating a new account, please use your triyoga ID card number in the registration. If you already have an online account, we recommend signing in for the first time using your triyoga ID card number in the 'New to our site' section, as the same above. This will ensure that the online account you are using is the same as your existing studio account - and therefore contains your existing class credits. If this is your first visit to triyoga, please proceed with registering without a triyoga ID card number. A triyoga ID card will be given to you at your sign-in.
- Yoga classes can be pre-booked up to 7 days in advance.
- 70% of the spaces in each class can be pre-booked online.
- The remaining 30% are for drop ins. Therefore, if you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes arrive early to ensure your place and get settled into class.
- early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- late cancellations: any cancellations made within 3 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- Please sign in with reception or at the self-check in at least 10 minutes in advance to the class starting. If you have not signed in by this time, your space may be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
pilates + gyrotonic equipment studio sessions
- Pilates and gyrotonic equipment studio sessions are available at Camden only and can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. If you would like to book beyond 4 weeks and up to a year please contact reception directly.
- Private sessions can only be booked on the hour and group sessions can be booked at half hour intervals.
- Online booking is not available for first time visitors to the studio as you must first attend a starter assessment, which must be booked via reception.
- To book your session firstly select the 'pilates/gyrotonic privates' or 'pilates groups' tab at the top of the page. You can book a session by date or by teacher.
- To book a session by DATE:
- click the calendar at the top right hand corner and choose your date
- choose your preferred time with the teacher of your choice
- To book a session by TEACHER:
- click on the all providers drop down menu to the right of the schedule to find your teacher
- choose your preferred teacher
- click on week to view the teacher's weekly schedule
- choose your preferred date and time
- Cancellations: cancellations of sessions due within 24hrs or less are considered late cancellations and apply a full charge.
- Early cancellations + rebooking sessions:
- login to your triyoga account and select the my info tab
- select my schedule
- click on cancel
- To rebook simply follow the above instructions on booking a session
- Late cancellations: to late cancel your session please call reception on 020 7483 3344. Whilst you will be charged for the session we would be grateful if you could let us know so we can inform the teacher.
- When you arrive for your appointment please let reception know that you have arrived.
terms and conditions:
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass/package or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
- Early cancellations: yoga class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. Equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. If you paid by class pass or session package your class/session will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 3 hours of the class start time for yoga and within 24 hours of the session start time for equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- We require that you sign into your yoga class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you are on an unlimited yoga contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
- If you have any questions about online class bookings or are experiencing challenges during the registration process, our studio team can help answer your enquiry. Call Camden on 0207 483 3344, Chelsea on 020 3362 3366 or for Soho/Covent Garden 020 3362 3355.