kids + toddlers yoga
kids yoga: a great start – creative, physical, calming + fun
during term time at camden + chelsea
Yoga is for everyone – you're never too young (or too old) to start. Kids yoga classes are a wonderful way to increase children's co-ordination, self-awareness, confidence and self esteem while they stretch and strengthen their bodies. Using yoga, children can learn to relax, concentrate and be gentle in a fun and creative environment.
Spring term 2017
Tuesday 03rd January – Friday 7th April
(classes cancelled for half term, the week of 13th February and Easter holiday from 1st – 17th April)
Summer term 2017
Tuesday 18th April – 19th July
(classes cancelled for half term, the week of 27th May)
Sign up to our newsletter for dates and booking for Summer Yoga Kids Club 2017.
– Develops good posture and helps maintain a child's natural flexibility
– Supports growing bodies and tones the body, stabilising core muscles and maintaining joint mobility
– Supports the immune, respiratory, circulatory systems
– Prevents sports injury
– Improves co-ordination and balance
– Promotes healthy sleeping patterns and teaches the body how to relax
mental + emotional benefits
– Builds social confidence as kids interact with kindred spirits
– Improves concentration levels
– Allows children to explore their intuitive nature and their individual spirituality
– Improves self-confidence through breathing techniques and encouraging children to use their voices
– Releases day to day anxieties such as separation issues, bullying, lethargy and feelings of negativity
– Offers a space for children to express their emotional state in a physical way
– Brings clarity through relaxation techniques
– Gives experiences of stillness to the mind
– Improves memory retention which helps children learn more easily
– Slows brain patterns, making information easier to absorb and a deeper level of attention is developed
prices for kids yoga
Toddler yoga is for ages two to three and a half, with a parent or adult. This is a fun, interactive class (for both toddler and adult!) based on yoga shapes, games, sounds and movement with the aim of developing the toddler's spatial awareness, co-ordination, creative expression and motor skills. No need to pre-book.
prices for toddler yoga
Drop in rate of £8.50 per class – price is for an adult and child attending together.