Conquer Insomnia, Sleeplessness and Interrupted Sleep with yoga,
mindful practice and better daily habits. Whether you have
difficulty sleeping long term or from time to time, you’ll learn
how yoga and its habits and practices can help you power down your
nervous system and get more 'effective' rest and sleep. Explore
practices that will make you feel more alert, awake and alive all
What you will learn:
- The science of how sleep works: how much you need and why you
might be waking up in the middle of the night or finding rest
- Simple, effective yoga you can do at home to help you calm down,
feel more grounded, and sleep better.
- The yoga ‘dos and don’ts’ for in-class and on your own.
- Which poses contribute to better sleep now and over time?
- Which poses over-stimulate?
- Easy breath practices to balance the mind and energy system,
restore equilibrium and gain perspective.
- Explore natural and nutritional remedies and special tricks that
help your system to calm down.
- Investigate the physical and mental/emotional blocks to resting
fully and deeply.
- Create a DIY at home Better Sleep Programme that meets your needs
for better rest throughout the day.
Bring a notebook and pen with you! The seminar is experiential and
exploratory with lecture, experiential learning and yoga practice.
You will use a variety of tools and also brainstorm ways to bring
yoga, breath work, and new approaches into your life off the mat. A
special resource-set will help you to put into practice what you
learn and you can receive ongoing support as Lisa offers individual
follow up sessions to workshop participants at a special
* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by
calling 020 7483 3344. Do not book via website or the second person
will not appear on the roster. * * *
Lisa Sanfilippo is the UK’s leading yoga for
insomnia expert, with more than 15 years of experience in helping
herself and others to sleep better through practical yoga. Her work
is both research and practice based- and has been recognised by
publications from the Evening Standard to Marie Claire Magazine and
the Daily Express, among others. She has created expert videos for
Grokker.com and Movement for Modern Life. Her yoga for sleep
workshops broke new ground in London and the UK and have given rise
to her online programme and multi-week courses, and she trains yoga
therapists in her methods with the Minded Institute. www.supersleepyoga.com