triyoga hot etiquette
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to class. As this is a specific sequence, in a heated environment we cannot allow late-comers to class. If you are new to triyoga, please arrive 20 minutes early for your first session to allow extra time for registration.
- Arrive well hydrated. Hydration is essential to replace fluids lost through sweating. Bring a water bottle to class and drink when needed.
- Re-hydrate after class. Take care to replace lost electrolytes. Coconut water is recommended.
- It is not recommended to eat anything heavy less than 2 hours before class. Blood will be directed away from the muscles to the stomach for digestion.
- Avoid drinking diuretics such as tea, coffee and alcohol before class.
- Sweating is to be expected so you may want to bring a towel to class with you. You can also rent mat towels from reception for £1.
- Dress appropriately. Synthetic athletic/yoga clothing that can wick away the sweat is recommended over cotton. Please no bikinis.
- Have fun. Yoga is about finding balance. Respect your body and its limits, tell your teacher about any injuries you may have and enjoy your practice.