terms + conditions
terms+ conditions for appointments, bookings and generally
Online Class Bookings:
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
- Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 3 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
Appointments for treatments and Pilates Equipment sessions
We operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy on behalf of our therapists and Pilates Equipment session teachers. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances.
Bookings for courses + workshops
triyoga Cancellation Policy
When booking for workshops + courses, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less a 10% +VAT admin fee) for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 20% +VAT admin fee) provided 48 hours or more notice from the start of the workshop is given.
If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
triyoga provides yoga sessions taught by the best independent teachers. triyoga also provides the space for independent teachers and therapists to provide services such as Pilates, workshops and treatments. All payments for these services are accepted by triyoga on behalf of the teacher or therapist.
20% discount for Seniors (OAPs), full time students and UB40s on Studio Classes.
10% discount to Camden leisure Card Holders on Studio Classes.
Corporate discounts on request. For further information, contact us.
No discount on Community Classes.
Frequent tri'yer cards do not apply to unlimited cards.
Regular Practice, Unlimited and Class Pass Cards cannot be used with further offers or discounts.