online class bookings
Following valuable guest feedback, we're excited to launch a new online class booking system on our triyoga website. You can use this to pre-book a spot in your favourite yoga class, up to a week in advance. But don't worry, you don't have to book, and will still be able to drop-in to every class too.
As this online booking is a brand new feature for us, we'd love to hear your experience using the service...our goal is to make the pre-booking process as easy as 1, 2, 3! Let us know your thoughts the next time you visit a triyoga studio.
how to get started:
1. Please review the terms and conditions on this page and then select ‘make an online class booking’ (this will direct you to our scheduling programme).
2. Select the 'sign up now' button next to the corresponding class you would like to book. Classes can be pre-booked up to 7 days in advance.
3. After selecting the class, follow the instructions to login or register. If you are creating a new account, please use your triyoga ID card number in the registration. If you already have an online account, we recommend signing in for the first time using your triyoga ID card number in the 'New to our site' section, as the same above. This will ensure that the online account you are using is the same as your existing studio account - and therefore contains your existing class credits. If this is your first visit to triyoga, please proceed with registering without a triyoga ID card number. A triyoga ID card will be given to you at your sign-in.
Please sign in with reception or at the self-check in at least 10 minutes in advance to the class starting. If you have not signed in by this time, your space may be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- 50% of the spaces in each class can be pre-booked online.
- The remaining 50% are for drop ins. Therefore, if you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes arrive early to ensure your place and get settled into class.
terms and conditions:
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
- Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 3 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
- If you have any questions about online class bookings or are experiencing challenges during the registration process, our studio team can help answer your enquiry. Call us on 0207 483 3344 (press 3 for Chelsea, 4 for Soho and Covent Garden, 5 for Primrose Hill)