Kundalini teacher training with Gurmukh + Gurushabd Khalsa
Gurmukh + Gurushabd Khalsa
the aquarian teacher training program: the KRI level 1 certification program in kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan (module 1 + 2)
fri 10 february - sun 15 october 2017
for teachers or aspiring teachers
£3000 (early bird discount of 10% before 1st September)
With special guest teacher Amanbir
booking: this training is open for booking online via the triyoga website
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Aquarian Teacher Training programme is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. You gain a deep understanding and experience the core sceience of Kundalni Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum which includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
- Mantras and Mudras
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
This KRI Level 1 Teacher Training Program in Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
The Aquarian Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant KRI Certification based soley on their discretion and evaluation of each participant's readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Current professional membership with the IKYTA
- Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of two yoga course curricula
- Attendance at a White Tantric Yoga course within one year of the end of your course. Please know you will not receive your certificate until all requirements are completed. To get the worldwide White Tantric Workshop schedule go to www.whitetantricyoga.com (White Tantric yoga course is NOT included in your course fee)
- Proper representation of The Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of A Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Full payment of course fees
- To receive your Level 1 certificate, Golden Bridge Yoga must receive your homework and all requirements within the stated deadlines for each training. If you would like to be certified, please have all certification requirements turned in on time. If for any reason you do not complete all of the requirements for certification and within the given deadlines, you will not be certified.
KRI Level 1 Teachers Training course fulfils the Yoga Alliance USA's 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive Yoga Alliance USA accreditation.
Please Note: Until we receive registration forms, you are not registered for the Teacher Training. Registration forms must be sent to triyoga firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration to be completed. Registration forms will be sent to you once you have made booking and payment for a place on the course.
The training runs from 5:00am - 7:30am, 8:30am - 12:00pm and 2:00pm - 5:00pm each day.
There will also be an additional weekend running on October 13-15 2017 - this is compulsory for completion of the training.
Gurmukh is the co-founder of Golden Bridge Yoga, the premier centre for the sudy and practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan. For more than four decades students in Los Angeles and around the world have sought out her classes in Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, and Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga. Since being baptised more than 40 years ago with the spiritual name that means, "One who helps people across the world ocean", Gurmukh has dedicated her life to fulfillinig her namesake. As two of the world's leading Kundalini Yoga teachers, she and her husband Gurushabd travel worldwide, bringing this vast Technology and Teacher Training Programs to students globally in the U.S.A., Mexico, Europe, Russia, India and South Africa. She is the creator and pioneer of The Khalsa Way Prenatal Teacher Training Immersion. Gurmukh's book, The Eight Human Talents, has been a long-time yoga best-seller along with her many DVDs. Gurmukh founded Seva Corp., a nonprofit organisation that supports schools and orphanages in India. Her spiritual teacher Yogi Bhajan taught, "We came not to gather students, but to create teachers." She has dedicated her life to the teachings of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You can meet her at one of the Golden Bridge Yoga studios or teaching around the world! Please visit Gurmukh on the Road to follow Gurmukh's teaching schedule.
Gurushabd co-founded Golden Bridge Yoga with his wife Gurmukh. Together they had the unique opportunity to study Kundalini Yoga directly under Yogi Bhajan in Los Angeles and New Mexico for 25 years. Today they travel worldwide, bringing this vast Technology and Teacher Training Programs to students globally in the U.S.A., Mexico, Europe, Russia, India and South Africa. Gurushabd likes to teach challenging classes that encourage students to move beyond old comfort zones, and into deeper more meditative experiences. His gong meditations are powerful and transformative.
Amanbir is a Kundalini Yoga teacher, yoga therapist & licensed acupuncturist based in New York City. He offers a healing and fun approach to the ancient lineage of Kundalini Yoga. In each class Amanbir is known for bringing his sense of humour, music and extensive knowledge of the healing field. Amanbir currently teaches his in-depth understanding of western physiology, eastern anatomy & astrology in various yoga and therapy trainings world wide. He holds a Masters of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
friday 10 - sunday 19 february 2017 5:00am - 5:00pm
friday 14 - sunday 23 april 2017 5:00am - 5:00pm
thursday 12 - sunday 15 october 2017 5:00am - 5:00pm