work hard, have fun + make a difference – every day
triyoga as a company is committed to making a difference in the world. Whatever your role (front of house, administration or manager) there's an opportunity here for you to have a career and make a difference. Many people have started their careers at front of house and have become therapists, teachers or managers here.
Please read on for the current opportunities:
We are seeking an outgoing, proactive, highly organised, creative marketing coordinator who is passionate about building community and well-being and who is happy to get involved in many areas of the business and balance a variety of projects at one time. This role will support the marketing manager in generating ideas, plans and campaigns and coordinating and executing marketing activities across several channels.
- Copywriting: write interesting copy for events, promotions, website and print material
- Print Material: basic design of posters and flyers
- Website: updating the desktop and mobile websites with new information and fresh content
- Newsletters: plan and write weekly newsletters and manage the subscriptions
- Social Media: create and post content to generate interest and interaction
- PR: Assist with press enquiries, track coverage and help to generate interesting ideas for articles and blogs
- Monitor and respond to general marketing inquiries
- Coordinate design requests and traffic material on time and on spec
- Coordinate requests and workflow across departments
- Ensure consistency of information across all material, campaigns and departments
- Plan and coordinate marketing and community events
- Organisation and time management: proven ability to manage projects on time
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail: proofreading and copy editing
- Copywriting and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving: Identify problems and provide proactive options and solutions
- Creativity: Develop and present new creative concepts; evolve the triyoga brand and produce smart effective communications.
- 2-5 years marketing experience or a recent graduate with the right combination of education and work experience
- Interest and understanding of analytics and online marketing
- Experience with social media planning, posting and measuring.
- Knowledge of using CMS and email platforms is an advantage
- Basic level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Quark.
- Strong attention to detail in proofreading
- Highly organised and proven ability to multi-task
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing /marketing communications preferred.
- Creative, positive, and willing to get involved in all areas of the business.
This is a full time position. Send your cover letter + CV to email@example.com by 31 March 2014.
triyoga are currently looking to recruit a retail supervisor to assist the retail manager in the running of the triyoga shops in primrose hill, soho and chelsea. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day management of the retail shops in terms of:
- stock management and processing including product set up on the internal retail system
- generation of stock reports, tracking trends and compiling orders
- supplier liaison
- visual merchandising and replenishment
In addition, the retail supervisor will also lead the retail assistant team and providing coaching/development as required. This is a part time position of 16 hours per week, with days and hours to be discussed during the interview stages.
Necessary skills required:
- previous retail experience
- proven leadership, preferably within a retail environment
- great attention to detail
- excellent time management
- highly organised with ability to multi task and prioritise
- good computing / Microsoft excel skills
- good communication skills
We are looking for a committed and dedicated team player, who has the drive and ambition to develop this part of the business, enjoy their work and grow with the company. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
retail volunteers: chelsea + soho
triyoga are currently looking for volunteers in triyoga Chelsea and Soho to assist the retail department. Primary responsibilities will be keeping the shops clean and tidy, helping to put stock out and assisting with audits. Shifts are either 2, 4 or 6 hours and are available Monday through to Sunday at all times. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, have the ability to use their initiative and are hard working. This experience provides an ideal opportunity for teacher trainees and anyone interested in yoga, to spend time in a yogic environment and to practise yoga at special rates.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your c.v. to email@example.com
centre assistants + front of house team enquiries: primrose hill, chelsea, soho
If you are interested in looking for a position as a voluntary centre assistants and as a Front of House team member for any of our centres, or would like to find out more about the positions please email your CV to Lauren Philips for Primrose Hill, Melanie Perkins for Chelsea, and Fay Tresize for Soho.