- Yoga mats are provided, but you may wish to bring your own, or purchase one at the triyoga shops.
- Props such as bolsters, blocks and straps are provided, which some teachers use to assist students in postures.
- All scheduled classes are drop-in so no need to pre-book, although you can online should you wish.
- Courses must be pre-booked, which you can do in person, by calling 020 7483 3344, or online.
- Workshops should be pre-booked by calling 020 7483 3344 or online to make sure of your space as these can sell out.
- For your first class, arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time.
- We recommend wearing loose, comfortable clothing.
- Try not to attend practice with a full stomach (it takes 1 hour to digest a snack and 3 hours for a full meal).
- All of the triyoga centres have changing areas and showers (you can hire towels at reception).
- triyoga Camden, Chelsea and Soho have chill out areas for chatting to other students, reading yoga books, and enjoying some delicious, organic food or a fresh juice from the cafe.
- triyoga Camden, Chelsea and Soho have shops selling yoga related products and organic beauty products.
- triyoga is a mobile and shoe free zone.
book yoga course or workshop
view class schedule
read yoga FAQs