dates, eligibility and costs
We are holding an information event, with Anna Ashby, Jean Hall and the triyoga teacher training manager 4.15pm - 6.00pm Saturday 28th January at triyoga Camden. There will be practical session and plenty of opportunity to hear more about the course and to ask questions. It is open to all interested in applying for the training. Book via the website.
The triyoga advanced teacher training commences in April 2017 with Anna Ashby and Jean Hall.
The course runs for 20 months and comprises 11x 3-day modules (Friday-Sunday) and 4x additional special guest workshops.
Module dates are as follows:
Module 1 - 21-23 April 2017
Module 2 - 9-11 June 2017
Guest workshop 1- 3-6 July 2017
Module 3 - 18-20 August 2017
Module 4 - 6-8 October 2017
Module 5 - 8-10 December 2017
Module 6 - 26-28 January 2018
Guest workshop 2 - 21 April 2018
Module 7 - 16-18 March 2018
Module 8 - 11-13 May 2018
Guest workshop 3 - 2 June 2018
Guest workshop 4 - 3 June 2018
Module 9 - 20-22 July 2018
Module 10 - 21-23 September 2018
Module 11 - 16-18 November 2018
Module timings will generally be as follows:
Fridays 9.45am - 5.45pm
Saturdays 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sundays 10.00am - 5.45pm
A full schedule will be sent out with the application form.
Participants are expected to attend all modules and scheduled workshops.
The triyoga advanced teacher training is open to participants who:
1. Have an existing 200 hour teacher training qualification (through any school*)
2. Have a minimum of 18 months' post-qualification teaching experience
3. Have a minimum 200 hours teaching experience
4. Submit a completed application form, including a reference and a contemplation
*Please be aware that, whilst you are eligible for the triyoga course with an initial teacher training certificate from any school, a triyoga advanced 300 hour qualification does not automatically qualify you to register with the Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance Professionals if your initial teacher training is not accredited/registered by these bodies.
All applicants are required to submit an application form. Application forms should be requested from the teacher training department email@example.com
Applicants should use the form to provide evidence of existing qualifications and teaching experience, references and a personal contemplation.
- Completed forms should be returned to the triyoga teacher training team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should expect to hear whether they are eligible to join the course within one week of submitting their application.
- A place on the course can then be reserved with a £1000 non-refundable deposit.
Note that confirmation from triyoga of eligibility to join the course does not guarantee a reserved place on the course. Places are reserved via payment of a deposit, or full course fee, only.
The course fee is £4150. The fee covers all tuition and course materials.
- Once the triyoga team has confirmed an applicant's eligibility to join the course, the applicant can reserve their place on the training either by paying the full course fee or by paying a deposit of £1000.
- Full course fees must be paid by 10 March 2017, i.e. 6 weeks' before course commencement.
- Course fees are non-refundable, subject to terms + conditions.
Participants will be provided with a reading list upon enrolment. Book purchases are not included in the course fee.
Once the training commences, participants will be eligible to sign up for a monthly unlimited triyoga class pass at £50 per month (compared to the usual price of £99). Alternatively, participants will be eligible to attend any triyoga scheduled class for a 50% discount on the drop-in rate.