What if we can trust that we will be accepted for being who we are? What if we don’t need to cover up in order to be strong? What if we are actually stronger by simply revealing the truth of who we are?
What lies under persona is Presence. By offering presence to ourselves and those around us we invite the same back again. Life takes on a new quality of intimacy and relationships flower into higher realms of possibility.
By using the Alchemy of Breath Breathwork technique we invite you to learn a new language of love, one that is both creative and exhilarating. If you feel that any relationships in your life could do with livening up, be sure to join us for this 1-day workshop with includes 2 breathwork sessions, group inquiry, somatic exercises and practicums, and an exploration of how to use Breathwork to deepen our relationship with life in every moment.
We will be focusing on:
– How can I bring intimacy into my life?
– Which persona’s work for me and which work against me?
– Who do I want to be?
What you will take away from this
– Deepened understanding of Breathwork and how it can be used daily
– New view towards relationships and how to support others
– New safety in relationship
– Confidence in offering presence and intimacy
– New understanding of co-creativity and how to maintain relationships
– 10-second shift mechanism to break out of relating habits that kill love
We use words like ‘making love’ without fully understanding what it means. But in any one encounter, would you say that you left it feeling more love or less? If you left it with more, then you were responsible for ‘making love’. There is a language that waits to be used in any situation. There is a highest way to greet each moment, and if both parties are prepared to commit to it, then relationships can be not just lasting, but vibrant and joyful too. Even the most difficult moments can be transformed by simple commitments and watchfulness.