We are holding an information event, with Anna Ashby, Jean Hall and the triyoga teacher training manager 4.15pm - 6.00pm Saturday 28th January at triyoga Camden. There will be practical session and plenty of opportunity to hear more about the course and to ask questions. It is open to all interested in applying for the training. Book via the website.
The triyoga advanced teacher training is open to participants who:
1. Have an existing 200 hour teacher training qualification (through any school*)
2. Have a minimum of 18 months' post-qualification teaching experience
3. Have a minimum 200 hours teaching experience
4. Submit a completed application form
*Please be aware that, whilst you are eligible for the triyoga course with an initial teacher training certificate from any school, a triyoga advanced 300 hour qualification does not automatically qualify you to register with the Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance Professionals if your initial teacher training is not accredited by or registered with these bodies.
Application forms should be requested from the teacher training department email@example.com
Application forms will be sent out with copies of the full course schedule.
Submitting the application form
1. Please only submit your application once it is complete.
2. Only complete applications will be considered. Please use the checklist at the end of the application to ensure that all relevant parts are included.
3. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an application form has been submitted
1. Applicants should expect to hear within one week whether they are eligible to book onto the course.
2. At this point, eligible applicants will be sent full details of how to pay, the refund policy and course terms and conditions.
3. Notification of eligibility does not mean that a place on the course is guaranteed.
4. An applicant's place on the course is reserved only with either full payment of course fees or a £1000 deposit.
Please contact the teacher training team email@example.com